Saturday, September 18, 2010

Booksneeze Book Review

I reviewed 100 Prayers God Loves to Hear, 100 Praise Songs. (Created by Stephen Elkins)

This book has a lot of prayers dealing with day to day activities and situations for children. It also has a praise song, sung by children, to go with each prayer. I requested this book to review with my children 5 and 8 months. My son, 5, did not like the book as much. He more enjoys reading this book to his baby sister. The words are easy to read, the pictures are great to look at and the CD is enjoyable to listen to. I have also brought this book to work with me. (I teach 1 year olds in a church preschool). My students enjoy sitting in my lap reading this book with me. They like looking at the pictures and dancing to the music. For more information see: http://www.christianbook.com/prayers-praise-songs-god-loves-hear/stephen-elkins/9781400315499/pd/315499?item_code=WW&netp_id=750015&event=ESRCN&show_all_cr=1#customer_reviews

I gave this book 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment