Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More disappointment

Today I received a call from the LSP. She is not going to recommend testing due to the fact that Joel had the desire to be social. Yes, he does...with adults. Still is inappropriate. He needs help. There is something wrong. Why am I the only one who sees this? I start doubting myself again? Am I overreacting? I remember back to a conversation I had with him in the car just yesterday. Well, not so much a conversation as it was a total meltdown. You see, last week we went outside and did sidewalk chalk. He got an ant bite. I told him to leave it alone and God will heal his body. Yesterday in the car he saw his ant bite was still there. He starts crying telling me that God doesn't love him, God won't heal his body, no body loves him, etc. Are these the normal rants from a four year old? I have taught young children for the past 5 years. This is the first time I have EVER heard these words/thoughts spoken from such a young mouth.

Instead of being a basket case all night I called my Family Facilitator and we agreed to meet together the following day to figure out our next plan of attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment